The reason is, I love being in the yard either planting something or digging something up to move to another location. It is very therapeutic and it is a great way to clean your pores; No need for an expensive facial. Plus, there's nothing better than getting a little dirty and sweaty. It gives you a sense of accomplishment.
To my dismay we have hired a hole dug in our backyard....it's a pool!!!
As long as Hurricane Ike doesn't delay the construction too much we should be swimming by the end of September or early October.

I really think if I would have had a few good weeks of weather and a good shovel I could have saved us a little money on the dirtwork. Josh just might agree.
1 comment:
U Crazy! and you would try to dig a swimming pool! Do you remember Encino Man? That's how they founk 'Link' the caveman. You should be careful. lol
Post a Comment