Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Winds of Change are Rolling In

In the coming week Craig and I will have a change in our home. We will be getting a "roommate". Joshua is coming home to live while he does a 6 month internship in Houston.

Craig and I are very excited to have one of our kids back for a while. We know things will not be the same as when he was younger. Kimberly tried living with us for a while after college and only made it 10 days before she found a job in Austin; Mark and true love are to blame for her quick exit. She did give it a valiant try.

Josh will have adjustments. He has after all lived away for 4 years of college and has become a very independent young man. He has also told us he will refer to us as his roommates so he doesn't have to tell people he is living with his parents. :) I think he was kidding...sort of.

Craig and I will have to adjust too since it has been 4 years of an empty nest and we can't wait.

Did I fail to mention...Raider and Cooder will be living here too? Time to scoop the poop.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think that Josh should have to scoop the poop. After all, he is your roommate and I never asked Natalie to scoop Pepper's poo.