Monday, April 13, 2009

Award?





Thank you to Kimberly for bestowing this honor on me.


I am to post 7 things that no one knows about me and then nominate 5 fellow bloggers to do the same.


I have been "sitting" on this for a week now because I am having a hard time coming up with 7 things. I am pretty much an open book and have few mysteries.


1. When I was a freshman in high school I had Bells Palsy which left the left side of my face paralized for 6 months. My eye wouldn't blink, I drooled when I drank from a glass and I couldn't say words with p's or b's in them.

2. When I was 6 years old a Merry-go-round fell from it's center brace onto my foot. I remember having no pain until my foot was x-rayed and then it seemed to hurt very bad. I was scared of x-ray machines for years because I thought that is what made my foot hurt. Of course, I was acused of faking the pain to get attention so I learned to not admit to pain. I have to say I'm pretty good at not telling when something is hurt.

3. I had a pet raccoon when I was in junior high. His name was Ricky. He was so tiny when I got him he had to be bottle fed and eat babyfood. His favorite babyfood was bananas. When he was 2 1/2 years old and had gotten too big, he went to live in Amarillo's Storyland Zoo.

4. I have little tolerance for habitually late people. If your going to be late...call; we all have cell phones so there is no excuse for leaving someone hanging. My thought is that habitually late people think their time is more valuable than mine. All I ask is be curtious...call.

5. I wish I could throw out 90% of the clothes in my closet and start over.

6. Contrary to popular belief, I like days I don't have to talk.

7. I'm copying Kimberly on this; I wish I could speak Spanish. I know very few words and I think I could get my point across but I can't understand the answers. My ears hear too slow.

I pass this award on to Donna, Gay, Erin, Katie B. and Julia. Good Luck!

No comments: