We took her out to eat at Sam's Boat overlooking Clear Lake. And we drove to Galveston but it was way too hot so we didn't stay. Did I mention we are in the middle of an extreme heat wave? The temp has in the upper 90's but when you throw in our humidity we have heat index temperatures of 107-109.
We spent time in the pool just chillin. Chloe really liked the water and she wore her itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini that her Great Aunt Devonn sent her.
We didn't want to see them go home but Chloe needed to see her Daddy. We can't wait until the next visit.
On a sad note, Josh's beloved dog of 15 years had to be put down. Raider was more than just a pet to the family, he was our families "Marley". It was a very hard day but we all knew the day was coming and it was definately time. The family has tons of funny stories about Raider's adventures. He was one in a million.
Update:
We helped Josh move back to Houston from Austin. He took a job advancement that required him to move and he is settled in his new place.






5 comments:
Always glad to hear and see more about Chloe. She is so pretty and of course that runs in her family. The outfit Devonn sent her is darling. I have been anxious to see Josh's new place. It is real neat and his furniture looks nice in this new location. Thanks for the view. We have had some very hot days. I can hear you laughing and I am too.
You had told me Raider was not moving. He and Josh were the best of buddies. He was a pet every family should have. I don't recall him having a temper and always happy to be with his buddy. He just liked being with family.
So glad Chloe (and Kim) got to come visit! I love her little bikini pics! I was sorry to hear about Raider, I know that was hard. They had to put Madison in the doggie hospital today for pancreatitis. She'll be in there til tomorrow or Tuesday. On a better note, Josh's house looks nice! Hope he likes it!
You tell Josh that he made the blog post twice and Chloe and only made it once...haha. I'm glad Chloe let me tag along to see Shorty and Pop. I'll miss Raider but it's better now.
Chloe is a cutie pie! We may have to hook her and Kaiden up in a few years. Sad to hear about Raider - I know how hard it is. We had to put Doogie down in June. It is just so hard to lose a pet who is like a part of your family. Gay
Post a Comment