Since Chloe's birthday photos are delayed, I'm going to ahead and post the photo of the outfit I made her.
front
back
The photos don't do it justice but she was adorable if I do say so myself.
3 comments:
Mama (Grandma)
said...
That was a perfect birthday play suit.I am sure she looked real cute in it. It is so much fun to sew for grandchildren. It goes without saying that she was the life of the party. Thanks for showing the outfit you made for her.
3 comments:
That was a perfect birthday play suit.I am sure she looked real cute in it. It is so much fun to sew for grandchildren. It goes without saying that she was the life of the party. Thanks for showing the outfit you made for her.
This is adorable! I absolutely love it and I bet Chloe looked fabulous!
CUTE Cute. Can't wait to see her picture in it.
Post a Comment