Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pod People?

Anyone who knows me knows I love "scary" movies.  One such movie is The Invasion of the Body Snatchers; not the new one but the 1978 version with Donald Sutherland and Jeff Goldblum.

In the movie, there is a mysterious plant which grows pods.  These pods "grow" the body snatchers.

Over the last few months, we have had a mysterious plant growing around our pool. On this plant we have discovered a pod.

Mystery plant

Is it an invasion?

A tiny pod

Could it be we are being invaded by body snatchers?
The answer will be unveiled at a later date.

2 comments:

Mama said...

How funny you are. Glad I'm not there to watch it grow and eat it. Chloe may be able to answer the puzzle. Have fun and thanks for the memories. I will be anxious to get the answer from you.

Devonn said...

Is it a baby watermelon since it has stripes on it?