Friday, June 13, 2008

BOXES NEEDED


This morning I was looking at the calendar in order to "keep track" of Craig's and my timeline for moving.

Now keep in mind we have kind of been in limbo as to when we will close on our current home. Since the contract is contingent on the buyers selling their home we need to keep our home "show ready" because it is technically still on the market.

Yesterday I received an update from the buyers agent and it looks as though closing will be Friday, June 27; which means we have to have everything out of the house no later than the 26th.

YICKS!!! I now have 12 days to have everything boxed and ready for the movers.

Akuna Matata; after all I am my Father's daughter. :-) I will have everything done with time to spare! Craig will be exhausted from watching ...just kidding; he will be helping.

Wish me luck and say a prayer. I'm off to find boxes.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I got some good advice from a smart lady once...she said check the liquor stores! (The advice was from my Mom...she's pretty smart.)

Craig said...

I'm getting tired just thinking about it all.