Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Random Photos of Our "Normal" Life

As Kim would say, "Normal is relative."



Sweet photo of Chloe and her Daddy.


Wacky Racer Chloe

Chloe likes to relax.

Hippy Baby

Pop sharing his hammock with Chloe

Kim is picking on Mark

1,2,3...over he goes.

Not much to say here. 

Partner stunt

Kim showing off her butterfly tatoo

Oops!!!  Who knew the moon was on the rise?

Grantham family just chillin'

Playing ball with Daddy

"Motor boat"

Chloe likes to "swim" fast

Another partner stunt

Way to go Mark!!

Cheeto face

3 comments:

Grandma(Mama) said...

Oh what fun to spend a great time with parents. I have laughed so hard seeing the expressions on the faces of every one. Life is like a big bowl of cherries waiting to be enjoyed. Chloe with Mark is so sweet. Kim looks so neat in her swimsuit.Glad it didn't slip off. Chloe really had a fun time with Shorty and Pop.She is so cute and happy.She looks sweet in her hat.

Tori said...

Looks like Chloe knows how to show y'all a good time! Love Kim's butt shot! I don't think I knew about her butterfly, I have one in the same spot! Mom had a great time last week!

The Ham Family said...

Chloe is so stinking cute! I know you love having them come to visit. Love Kim's butterfly tattoo. Looks like everyone had a great time!