To good to be true! I"ll have one of each. Your table is very inviting. You have been busy getting ready for Christmas. It needs to be very special for MY great granddaughters first Christmas
Who is Mana?!?Save some for me...be there in 3.5 hours.
OK, I MADE A GOOF (MY FIRST). eYE SIGHT MESSED UP. BUT I'LL KNOW IF YOU GET MORE GOODIES THAN ME ;)
Does that mean you counted the cookies, grandma? You'll probably be able to tell i ate more because my waisteline will be bigger!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
To good to be true! I"ll have one of each. Your table is very inviting. You have been busy getting ready for Christmas. It needs to be very special for MY great granddaughters first Christmas
Who is Mana?!?
Save some for me...be there in 3.5 hours.
OK, I MADE A GOOF (MY FIRST). eYE SIGHT MESSED UP. BUT I'LL KNOW IF YOU GET MORE GOODIES THAN ME ;)
Does that mean you counted the cookies, grandma? You'll probably be able to tell i ate more because my waisteline will be bigger!!
Post a Comment