Sunday, December 19, 2010

6 Days 'til Christmas

Today we had a discussion about Christmas presents.  I was told Moms always buy practical things but what people really want is fun stuff they wouldn't normally buy for themselves.

I try to get things that are useful and fun because the worst thing to me is to have to exchange something after Christmas.  I honestly hate returning things and think most other people do too. 

I probably do go for more of the practical gift but I think I do throw in some fun stuff.  Who knows!?!

Anyway...I think, as the saying goes, it's the thought that counts.

2 comments:

Mama said...

I ALWAYS THUGHT WE GET FUN THINGS BUT OVERLOOK THE PRACTICAL THINGS WE USE OR NEED. IT'S JUST NICE TO BE REMEMBERED. CHRISTMAS IS GETTING HERE FAST AND I AM LIKE ALL KIDS AND CAN HARDLY WAIT TO SEE WHAT SANTA HAS FOR ME THIS YEAR.

Unknown said...

I think you've always done good with Christmas presents.But that's not the point...I agree that it's the thought that counts.